The Parents of Multiple Births Association – Halifax mission is to improve the quality of life for multiple- birth individuals and their families in the region. We fulfill our mission by providing support, education, and outreach locally and nationally to individuals, families, affiliated Chapters, and other organizations that have a personal or professional interest in multiple birth issues.
Making a Donation
POMBA accepts donations by cheque through regular mail. Please complete the PDF form below and mail to the address indicated. This method of donation will take longer for a receipt to arrive as it will be returned to you by mail.
POMBA accepts donations by Paypal. Please go to the Paypal link below to complete your donation. This method of donation will take longer for a receipt to arrive as it will be returned to you by mail.
Your Donation will be used to help further our Mission, stated above, through our objectives and strategic priorities;
- To promote the health of twins, triplets and other multiple birth individuals and their families by developing and providing educational resources and programs for multiple birth individuals, their families, health providers and health organizations in the region;
- To undertake activities incidental and ancillary to the attainment of the above purposes.
- The Parents of Multiple Births Association and You…Supporting Multiple Births Together!
- Education: To develop, update and distribute educational resources and programs for multiple-birth individuals and their families in Canada
- Connecting: To develop and distribute, educational resources and programs for service providers, health care and support organizations which serve multiple-birth individuals and their families in Canada
- Accessibility: To improve access to educational information and resources for multiple-birth individuals, families and communities in Canada
- Awareness and Public Education: To advance the knowledge of the unique needs of multiple-birth individuals and families in Canada
- Sustainability: To improve MBC’s financial sustainability, and organizational and human resources.