You don’t have to go it alone!
Thank you for showing interest in POMBA!
Membership with POMBA is open to everyone – we just have one criteria for your participation: you must be a parent or guardian of multiples (twins, triplets, quads or more) aged under 18 in order to join POMBA.
Once your membership has been completed you’ll have access to all kinds of useful information and support.
Memberships are valid from July through June and are renewed annually.
- Evening social events for parents
- Mom’s Night Out
- Christmas Party and Summer Picnic
- Members-only priority when shopping at the clothing and equipment sale
- First to register to sell clothing and used equipment at the clothing and equipment sale
- Discounts at local merchants, travel and national chains
- Access to our resources, including two members-only Facebook pages for networking, sharing and keeping up to date with the most recent news
- The chance to get involved! POMBA is a volunteer-run organization, staffed only by volunteers. We are always eager to match an interested volunteer with a role or activity.
- Support resources that POMBA offers to our members:
POMBA has twin breastfeeding pillow rentals and hospital-grade breast pump rentals.
Your POMBA membership also provides access to your membership with Multiple Births Canada. Two great organizations for one membership fee and form!
Please note due to COVID19 and the limitations on our sales and events we have reduced the membership fees for the 2021-2022 membership year.
POMBA membership fees for January – June 2022 are as follows:
- Family: $12.50 (Regular $35)
- Single Parent: $10 (Regular $30)
- Out of Town (more than 100 km from HRM): $10 (Regular $30)
- Alumni (multiples over 10): $5 (Regular $20)
Your membership is valid from July 1, 2021 – June 30, 2022, regardless of when payment is made. Membership fees are reduced by 50% from January to June.